Tuesday, September 28, 2010

An Indecent Proposal

As part of my job, I had to go visit an American prisoner in jail. When my male colleague stepped away for a moment, the prisoner leaned over and asked me if conjugal visits were allowed. I pulled back for a moment and asked, "Why? With whom?" He looked me straight in the eye and said, "Why not you? You look really young-- what are you-- maybe 23 or 24?" Although I was grateful to him for knocking off a few years, I thought. "Wait-- what is this guy in for?" Hold on-- I think he is a pedophile!

Oh my God. Blonde hair, big blue eyes, petite....I reminded him of a little girl!

Looking him straight in the eye, I replied: "I'm sorry, sir, but I will only speak and visit with you in an official capacity."

Looking me straight back, he said, "Ok..well, can I at least have your phone number?"

No comments:

Post a Comment